Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stream of Flowy Things

College Rankings
Props to Tufts for beating out Brown and Dartmouth in a recent worldwide college ranking.

Alien Carnage
In completely unrelated news, I miss playing Starcraft, and haven't since I got here.


If you go to Tufts and play, or want to play, please let me know so we can start a causal SC2 gaming group, or a tournament, or some excuse to dominate the universe.

Spell to Learn
Words I'm working on spelling correctly in the future include:
  • available
  • necessary
  • hence
  • concentrate
  • definitely
  • neighbor
The last one's on there because I always want to write neighbour, which is correct in the UK, but not here. I must have read a bit of British literature during a key developmental stage of my childhood.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. continued from above comment -
    ... hence it is necessary for you to definitely concentrate on the correct spelling of neighbor whenever it becomes available to you.lol
    MOM ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should consentrate on properly spelling "casual" otherwise you might start having very philosophical Starcraft II games going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad "anonymous" above spelled concentrate incorrectly!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Add to the conversation!