Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Careers on Campus

Oops! I completely forgot to tell everyone I spoke to recently: I got a job on campus!

Now, I'm (somewhat selfishly) considering myself an "adjusting freshman," and, as such, giving myself as much free time and freedom from responsibilities as possible. That being said, I do have some spare time on Thursdays, so I couldn't resists when the drama department emailed everyone, mentioning that their office needed a part-time staffer for 2 hours a week on Thursdays.

I shouldn't lose sleep Thursday nights over 2 hours being taken out of my day, so I think it's a pretty good deal. It's like getting a $16/week allowance, which will help cover my regular printing, laundry, and weekend travel fees.

So, if you're bored Thursdays from 2-4pm, stop by the drama office in Cohen and say "hi". And bring me food. Dewick/Hodgedon chocolate cookies would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Add to the conversation!